Facebook Investigations and Forensics
April 10 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm| $99.00
This webinar will cover the many aspects of conducting investigations involving Facebook®. Facebook® is currently the second largest website on the internet, and the largest social networking site. As such it has become a part of many people’s daily lives. In this webinar the attendee will be instructed on where the different types of useful data can be found.
– The Facebook® page itself
Using Facebook® for research:
– How can Facebook® be used for research
– Searching tips and tricks
What can be obtained from Facebook®
– What types of data can be obtained from the company
Preserving Facebook Pages
– Various ways to copy and preserve a Facebook page
Forensic artifacts from Facebook®
– What types of artifacts of Facebook® use can be recovered using popular forensic tools
During the webinar, instruction will be given on how to download a copy of the instructor’s PowerPoint as well as additional resource materials pertaining to the topic.