Investigating Aerial Data from Drones
June 26 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm| $99.00
Drones have become very common. They are being used for everything from filming sports events, to photographing real estate to even racing. In this webinar the attendee will be introduced to the many ways that law enforcement may encounter drones. We will cover topics ranging from any legal requirements, to checking your flight patterns with the FAA, to how Law Enforcement can use drones, to any digital evidence that can be obtained from an examination of the devices.
– What Laws Govern Drone Usage
– Registering Drones
– How can Law Enforcement use drones:
Aerial photographs and videos of crime scenes
– Reconnaissance missions
– Searching for missing person(s)
– Crowd surveillance
– Forensic examinations of drones:
The examination of the device
– Examining any inserted SD cards
– Examining any phones or tablets used to control the drones
During the webinar, instruction will be given on how to download a copy of the instructor’s PowerPoint as well as additional resource materials pertaining to the topic.