This webinar will cover the many aspects of conducting investigations involving Instagram®. Instagram® is constantly growing and becoming used more often by many people. As such it has become a part of many people’s daily lives. In this webinar the attendee will be instructed on where the different types of useful data can be found. Some of the topics covered will include:
– The Instagram® page itself
Using Instagram® for research:
– How can Instagram® be used for research
– Searching tips and tricks
What can be obtained from Instagram®
– What types of data can be obtained from the company
– How to serve a warrant on Instagram
Preserving Instagram Pages
– Various ways to copy and preserve a Instagram page
– Copying a suspect’s page
– Downloading a page using Consent
Forensic artifacts from Instagram®
– What types of artifacts of Instagram® use can be recovered using popular forensic tools
Please Note: Following purchase, you will receive an email with a link to the materials for this webinar. This link will be valid for 5 days, and will allow you to download all the materials. These will include a high quality version recording of the webinar (along with a player for that video format), a lower quality version of the webinar that can be viewed on nearly any device, a PDF version of the instructor’s presentation and note taking pages, and any other materials supplied by the instructor during the webinar.
The download of this webinar also includes a certificate of attendance for one viewer. Instructions on how to access the quiz for this webinar and download a certificate will be included in the webinar recording.