This webinar will cover the many aspects of conducting investigations involving Snapchat®. Snapchat® is a very popular smartphone application used by many people. As such it has become a part of many people’s daily lives. In this webinar the attendee will be instructed on where the different types of useful data can be found. Some of the topics covered will include:
- The Snapchat® App itself
- Alive view of a device using Snapchat®
- Using the app for communications
- Using the app to follow other people’s stories
How can Snapchat® be used for research
- How can Snapchat® be used for research
- Searching tips and trick
What can be obtained from Snapchat®
- Preservation requests and legal process
- How to identify the account
- What is available from the company
Forensic artifacts from Snapchat®
- What, if anything is able to be recovered using popular forensic tools
Please Note: Following purchase, you will receive an email with a link to the materials for this webinar. This link will be valid for 5 days, and will allow you to download all the materials. These will include a high quality version recording of the webinar (along with a player for that video format), a lower quality version of the webinar that can be viewed on nearly any device, a PDF version of the instructor’s presentation and note taking pages, and any other materials supplied by the instructor during the webinar.
The download of this webinar also includes a certificate of attendance for one viewer. Instructions on how to access the quiz for this webinar and download a certificate will be included in the webinar recording.