X6 Forensic Series Workstation
Effective forensic exams require a quality forensic workstation, built from components that maximize efficiency when imaging, extracting, parsing and analyzing. Unfortunately, the realities of budgetary constraints can act in direct opposition to these needs. Our goal is to offer machines that combine high-level components to streamline your exams, while remaining budget-friendly. There are three standard configurations to suit your specific needs: Mobile Examiner, Mobile Examiner and Password Cracker and Mobile/Computer Examiner.
The Mobile Examiner build of the X6 is designed to run mobile forensics utilities quickly and efficiently, allowing for fast acquisition and analysis of mobile devices. Each includes:
- Intel Z390 9th Gen Chipset
- 64 GB DDR4 RAM
- Intel Core i7-9700K 9th Gen CPU
- 850W Full Modular Power Supply
- 500 GB SSD OS Drive
- 2 x 4 TB SATA Case Drives
- BDXL Blu-Ray Rewriter
- CoolerMaster case
- 2 x 32” Full HD LED Monitors
- 6 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB type C, 4 x USB 2.0, Multi Card Reader
- Windows 10 Pro
The Mobile Examiner and Password Cracker build of the X6 includes all of the components of the Mobile Examiner build, with the addition of a discrete GPU for enhanced processing. This enables password recovery and decryption tools like Passware Kit Forensic to leverage the processing power of the GPU to vastly accelerate the password recovery and decryption process. This build adds:
- Radeon RX580 8GB GDDR5 GPU
The Mobile/Computer Examiner build of the X6 includes all of the components of the Mobile Examiner and Password Cracker build, with the addition of built-in write blocking capabilities. This allows the examiner to quickly attach many different types of devices, including SATA and IDE hard drives, USB drives and PCIe devices. These devices will be fully write blocked, and can be quickly and safely imaged. This build adds:
- Tableau T356789iu Universal Forensic Bridge
Any of the standard builds can be modified to fit your lab’s specific needs with additional storage, RAID, hot swap drive trays, forensic bridges and/or drive bays, and pre-installation of many forensic software packages. Please contact us for more information, or for a quote on a workstation customized to your specific needs.
- Please note that delivery times for components have been drastically affected by COVID-19. We will do our best to complete your order as quickly as possible. It may be necessary to substitute equivalent components.